V-Nova, a London based IP and software company, is dedicated to improving data compression by building a vast portfolio of innovative technologies based on the game-changing use of AI and parallel processing for data, video, imaging, and point cloud compression, with applications across several verticals. This is achieved through deep-science R&D (900+ international patents) and the development of products that test, prove, and continuously enhance the technology portfolio.
V-Nova has contributed part of its IP to drive standardization of two video codec formats, MPEG-5 Part 2 (LCEVC (Low Complexity Enhancement Video Coding)), a low-complexity enhancement video and imaging codec, and SMPTE VC-6 (ST-2117), a high-performance AI-based video and imaging codec. V-Nova has developed multiple award-winning software products to kickstart the ecosystems for its technologies and allow their immediate deployment, addressing use cases in TV, media, entertainment, social networks, eCommerce, ad-tech, security, aerospace, defence, automotive and gaming.
We are committed to the extraordinary and rely on the talent of our high-performing diverse teams to provide innovative solutions and deliver what we promise. We have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment and excellence and achieves through teamwork. We are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals who thrive off solving challenging problems and want to make an impact. With ground-breaking technology, a fast-paced collaborative environment and major growth plans, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our newly established Business Unit, V-Nova Studios, merges creative and artistic expertise with our foundational scientific and engineering DNA. Our aim is to catalyze a transformation in the movie industry, leveraging on our video codecs and unique 6DoF cinematic-grade immersive video format. The mission of V-Studios encompasses several key objectives: coordinating external productions with Major Studios, conceiving and producing original movies and experiences, fostering the growth and development of our unique immersive PresenZ format through both internal R&D and external collaborations with universities and professional schools. Additionally, we are enhancing our B2C presence by directly distributing content on our ImmerSiX XR platform.
V-Nova Studios is seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to play a pivotal role in the development of our ImmerSiX app and to provide comprehensive support across various activities within the Business Unit (BU). The candidate will report directly to the General Manager of V-Nova Studios and will be instrumental in driving the success of our innovative projects in the realm of immersive entertainment.
In this key role, reporting to the V-Nova Studios General Manager, you will focus on four key areas:
• PMO on Apps & Platform development, with a focus on ImmerSiX
• Integrations across technical and creative domains
• Support to Third Party Studio productions
The company places high importance on a positive environment where talented individuals deliver exceptional results. The candidate must share that vision and be passionate about ‘right first time’ execution, and integrating different cultures across engineering and creativity, globally.
• Support V-Nova Studios GM to lead and manage the project lifecycle of the ImmerSiX app development, in several stages (“episodes”), ensuring timely delivery within budget and scope.
• Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including technical, creative (UX/UI), and marketing departments, to achieve project objectives.
• Implement and oversee project management processes and methodologies to ensure best practices, with a good knowledge of Jira.
• Monitor project progress, identify potential risks and challenges, and devise contingency plans.
• Facilitate communication and collaboration within the project team and with external stakeholders.
• Provide regular project updates and reports to the General Manager and other relevant parties.
• Assist in various activities of the new Business Unit, contributing to strategic planning (such as studying the XR market and growth trends, the gaming and streaming segments, etc.), communication to C-levels and support operational efficiency.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics on Media and Arts, or a closely related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in project management, preferably in a Business Consulting international Firm, with a focus on innovative technologies and entertainment-related industries.
• Strong passion for the arts and a solid understanding of the movie industry.
• Good knowledge of Customer Strategy and Design Thinking approaches.
• Exceptional organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Entrepreneurial skills in supporting the fast growth of a new business for V-Nova, the Studios (with a fast and “horizontal” required attitude).
• Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of effectively collaborating with diverse teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to give clear accurate status updates.
• Fluent in English.
• Willing to travel globally.
• Familiarity with project management and idea management tools and software.
• Experience in app development or digital media projects.
• Knowledge of immersive technologies and trends in the entertainment industry.